bloom‘s virtual HR support – because you can’t be a specialist in every field
Big companies engage one HR professional for every 80-100 employees. Mostly, SME do not have the need, nor the resources to employ an in-house HR specialist. Nevertheless, every employer has certain HR needs and responsibilities.
This is why bloom has developed a Virtual HR Support service. Here is how it works: You choose a bloom service plan according to the size of your company (startup, SME, corporate) and we take over all your HR responsibilities. This includes assistance on social security issues, recruitment management, training and development, salary management, performance evaluation and general administrative HR tasks like writing work certifications, management of staff files, editing of employment contracts and internal regulations, etc.
Depending on your needs, bloom provides you intervention on site for example to pass job interviews with new candidates and/or constant assistance per phone or e-mail when it comes to questions about employment law and labour protection. In addition, we will send you regular HR newsletters about the changes of labour legislation and jurisprudence that include recommendations about how to integrate new laws and customs in the legal framework of your company.
Please find a list of all our different virtual HR support services right after the following pricing table.
- Plan startup
- 199.-CHF per month
- Size of company
- HR Newsletter
- Intervention by phone or e-mail
- Intervention on site
- HR administration
- Assistance on social security issues
- Employee life cycle management
- Recruitment management
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Initial analysis of legal framework
- Salary management
- Your personal BTSA profile
- Yearly time credit*
- Plan startup
- 199.-CHF per month
- < 5 employees[/av_cell][av_cell col_style='avia-highlight-col']5 - 20 employees[/av_cell][av_cell col_style='']> 20 employees
- 60 credits
- Plan SME
- 299.-CHF per month
- 100 credits
- Plan corporate
- 599.- CHF per month
- 240 credits
* one credit corresponds to 15 working minutes of your bloom consultant.
- Regular newsletter about changes of labour legislation and jurisprudence
- Information about new employment laws and recommendations about how to include them into the legal framework of your company
- Information about the new trends and best practices in HR service and administration
Intervention by telephone or on site
- Availability of your bloom consultant at any time for employment law and other HR consulting via phone or e-mail
- Visit of your company by a bloom consultant for on-site consulting, to pass job interviews with candidates or to conciliate in a conflict
- Writing of work certifications
- Management of personnel files
- Editing of employment contracts
- Editing of your internal regulations
Assistance on Social Security issues
- Retirement, disabled and survivors’ social security system (AVS/AI)
- Accident insurance (LAA)
- Unemployment insurance (AC) and Occupational benefits (LPP)
- Loss of income insurance (APG/AIJ)
- General questions on Social Security issues
- Family allowances
- Professional trans-boundary relations
Employee life cycle management
- Assistance in cancelling an employment contract (où si pas ici?)
- Team conflict management
- Other ad-hoc services
- Definition of responsibilities and the profile needed
- publication of job offer
- Requests of work permits
- Reception of pre-selected candidates
- Telephone interviews
Training and development
- Management of education providers
- Choosing adequate training and development programs
- Setup and management of training and development budget
- Annual performance process
- Objective setting for coming year
- Follow-up on key performance indicators
- Follow up of working hours and time management plans
- Editing and mailing of pay slips
- Analysis of salary structure and remuneration policies in your sector/industry
- Application of policies of your internal remuneration structure
- Simulations of salary and budgeting costs
- Assistance about bonus payments, commissions, 13th month salary, holiday pay, etc.
Initial analysis of the legal framework
- Analysis of your current employment contracts and internal regulation
- Analysis of your contracts and internal regulation documents to legal standards
- Creation of contract templates
- Creation of internal regulations in line with collective labour agreements, Swiss code of obligations and industry related standards
Your company counts between 5 and 20 employees and you need a HR expert who has a close look at the legal framework of your company to make sure employer and employees are sufficiently protected.
Time spent on your HR per year: 25 hours
This service plan is ideal if your team counts between 1 and 5 entrepreneurs. We coach you to acquire reflexes that are important for successful business development, we write your contracts, letters, and certifications.
Time spent on your HR per year: 15 hours
Your headcounter exceeds 20 employees? In this case you’ll need our full assistance service sooner or later. Our contribution to your business is not limited on distant consulting – we intervene on-site in your headquarters.
Time spent on your HR per year: 60 hours
Are there any other costs if I choose a bloom Virtual HR support service plan?
No. Once your subscription starts, we deliver all listed services in the limit of the fixed time frame. Typically HR support and administration need 15 hours per year for a startup, 25 for an SME and 60 for a medium sized company. We allocate the hours on your HR responsibilities. In the big majority of cases our clients do not have to pay additional fees. However, in case you wish a visit of a bloom consultant in your venues for less than half a day, we’ll ask you to refund our journey.
What happens if I reach my annual time credit limit?
Nothing. bloom will keep on supplying all the services that you need. We signal the end of your time credits and inform you well in advance that you will have to buy additional time credits. For SME a rate of 30.- CHF per credit applies. Companies who chose the Corporate Plan (240 annual credits), pay 25.- CHF per additional credit, those who chose the Startup Plan 35.- CHF. According to our experience, this situation is rather rare. The time credits accorded per year are very rarely overdrawn.
Can I change my Virtual HR support service plan in the current year?
Yes, you can change your plan at any time without any additional costs. In the moment of change, a new 12 months subscription starts.
Can I subscribe to a HR support plan for a short term?
No. In order to guarantee high-quality services, we exclusively work with long-time partners. Your bloom consultant is specialized on your enterprise and will accompany your business in the long term.
Does the Virtual HR support plan include the writing of contracts and legal framework?
No. The writing of employment contracts and internal regulation documentation usually is too time intensive to fit into the Virtual HR support service plans. Of course, we can provide these services for you but this will mean that we charge an hourly rate. Please read the factsheet about legal framework consulting for more information.
What is not included in my virtual HR support plan?
Other tasks that are not included in the Virtual HR Support service plans are:
- Complex projects or big scope structural changes
- Strategic consulting about business development
- Education trainings or coaching
- Profiling and BTSA consulting